Monday, April 25, 2011

Spring Flowers

In case I've never told you......
I LOVE spring! Apart from the allergies and the bees of course!
(I have major allergies and I have never been stung by a bee!)
But anyway, the flowers are all gorgeous and each day as I look around new flowers are springing up and I am right there ready to snap their picture! :)




So gorgeous! I love how these pictures turned out! And in case you haven't read on my other blog yet.......I have a new camera! It has completely changed my photography "life" ! :) Taking pictures is easier and more fun because the end result is always lovely! I even had the chance to take my brothers engagement pictures......but more on that later! :)

2 comments:

Kellie said...

Awesome... just love the little white flower!

Eleanor said...

What a gorgeous post! I love both pictures but especially the pink one! :) Can't wait to see the engagement pics!!