Monday, February 28, 2011

59/365

Time for you to meet my Jack
{you can see more of little Jack here}
My 1 year old Pomeranian (and we suspect he also has some terrier in his blood somewhere)
He is cRaZy, wild & spunky, but he is sweet & loyal and will always be there for you.


As you can see, he is very photogenic, however.....it isn't easy to capture pictures of him because he's usually running around like a maniac!
But if I keep snapping I usually get some pictures that just capture his personality perfectly!

That's something I have learned when taking pictures of dogs.....don't try to pose them....they won't cooperate and I find that the cutest pictures of Jack are the ones where he is just
being his crazy self!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

Great pics! He is soooo cute... except when he turns on his "demon dog imitation!" You need to get a pic of that! LOL!